Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) – Torrent Movie Download H7U
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) – Full MOVIE | FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | Watch Online | HD 1080p | Streaming VD ITA Deutsch | MP4 | 720p | DVDRip | Bluray.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. It will be the second reboot of the Spider-Man film franchise and the sixteenth film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Jon Watts, with a screenplay by Jonathan M. Goldstein & John Francis Daley and Watts & Christopher Ford and Chris McKenna & Erik Sommers, and stars Tom Holland, Michael Keaton, Zendaya, Donald Glover, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier, Tony Revolori, Tyne Daly, Bokeem Woodbine, Marisa Tomei, and Robert Downey Jr. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, Peter Parker tries to balance being the hero Spider-Man with his high school life.
In February 2015, Marvel Studios and Sony reached a deal to share the character rights of Spider-Man, integrating the character into the established MCU. The following June, Holland was cast as the title character, while Watts was hired to direct, followed shortly after by the casting of Tomei and the hiring of Daley and Goldstein to write the script. In April 2016, the film’s title was revealed, along with additional castings including Downey. Principal photography began in June 2016 at Pinewood Atlanta Studios in Fayette County, Georgia and continued in New York City before concluding in Berlin the following October. During filming, Watts, Christopher Ford, Chris McKenna, and Erik Sommers were revealed as additional screenwriters, and more cast members were confirmed.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is scheduled to be released on July 7, 2017, in the United States in 3D, IMAX, and IMAX 3D.
Following the events of Captain America: Civil War, Peter Parker, with the help of his mentor Tony Stark, tries to balance his life as an ordinary high school student in Queens, New York City with fighting crime as his superhero alter ego Spider-Man as a new threat, Vulture, emerges.
- A 15-year old who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically-modified spider. Producers Kevin Feige and Amy Pascal were impressed by Holland’s performances in The Impossible, Wolf Hall, and In the Heart of the Sea, as well as his numerous screen tests for the role. Holland stated he would take inspiration from Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, the previous Spider-Man actors, but that he hoped to deliver something “new and exciting” with his take on the character. Holland elaborated, “This is a very different side to Spider-Man because you’re going to see a kid dealing with everyday problems that a 15-year-old deals with as well as trying to save the city. He’s conflicted because of what it is he’s trying to do and what it is that’s going on with the… Avengers in the universe. Obviously after [Captain America: Civil War] we still don’t really know what’s happening and he’s in the middle of that world. So that’s very exciting to explore that and also just to see a kid in high school figure out what to do with his super powers is really fun.” Holland attended a high school in The Bronx for a few days to prepare for the role. While there, he told a few of the students he would be portraying Spider-Man, who did not believe him, which Holland felt would “bode well for his performance… since it confirmed Parker as the web-slinger would be a hard sell.” He is signed for three films, not including his Captain America: Civil War appearance. Holland later expanded, saying he was signed for “three Spider-Man movies and three solo movies”.
- Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture:
- A man with criminal tendencies and a suit consisting of mechanical wings. Director Jon Watts stated that Toomes would be different from other MCU villains like Thanos and Ultron, saying, “It’s fun to think that if Spider-Man is a regular kid who becomes a superhero, there’s got to be a bunch of regular guys who become supervillains, too.” Keaton stated that Toomes was “interesting to play” and would not be completely villainous, saying “there’s parts of him that you go, ‘You know what? I might see his point.'” He added, “There’s a B-story to this guy that’s kind of really interesting and really relevant. I would be lying if I said that’s why I took it, but as we talked about it and did, I went, ‘Whoa, there’s some layers to this guy.’ … This director’s [Jon Watts] is a very bright guy, and he wanted to bring this issue out. A lot of people are going to like him more than they probably want to, would be my guess.”Keaton was not hesitant to portray another comic book character, despite initially declining the role because of scheduling conflicts, after previously portraying Batman in Tim Burton’s 1989 film and its sequel Batman Returns (1992).
- Zendaya as Michelle:
- One of Parker’s classmates. Zendaya described the character as “very smart, very intellectual, [and] always in her books.” Zendaya added that Michelle was not intended to be a love interest for Parker, saying, the character “very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she’s so smart, she just feels like she doesn’t need to talk to people… So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she’s deep. She’s always thinking about something, always reading.”
- Donald Glover
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds: Parker’s best friend and classmate. Holland described the character as a “complete gamer”.