Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales Torrent Download H1D
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017) – Full MOVIE | FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | Watch Online | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVDRip | Bluray.
TORRENT [Inside Subtitles English/Francais/Germany/Poland/Italy/Portugal/Hindi/Greece/Spain/Sweeden/Norweege/]
Mega.co.nz:[Inside Subtitles English/Francais/Germany/Poland/Italy/Portugal/Hindi/Greece/Spain/Sweeden/Norweege/]
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (also known as Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar’s Revenge) is an upcoming American fantasy swashbuckler film, and the fifth installment in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. The film is directed by Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg from a script by Jeff Nathanson, with Jerry Bruckheimer serving again as producer. Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, and Kevin McNally reprise their roles as Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, and Joshamee Gibbs, respectively. The film also stars Javier Bardem as Armando Salazar, Brenton Thwaites as Henry, and Kaya Scodelario as Carina Smyth. The film also features the return of Orlando Bloom as Will Turner, following his absence from the fourth installment, On Stranger Tides.
The filmmakers cited the first installment, The Curse of the Black Pearl, as inspiration for the script and tone of the film. Pre-production for the film started shortly before On Stranger Tides was released in early 2011, with Terry Rossio writing a script for the film. In early 2013, Jeff Nathanson was hired to write a new script, with Depp being involved in Nathanson’s writing process. Initially planned for a 2015 release, the film was delayed to 2016 and then to 2017, due to script and budget issues. Principal photography started in Australia in February 2015, after the Australian government offered Disney $20 million of tax incentives, and ended in July 2015. It is set to be released in conventional, Disney Digital 3-D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D formats on May 26, 2017.
Captain Jack Sparrow is pursued by an old rival, Armando Salazar, who along with his crew of ghost pirates has escaped from the Devil’s Triangle, and is determined to kill every pirate at sea. Jack seeks the Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that grants its possessor total control over the seas, in order to defeat Salazar.
- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow: The eccentric pirate captain of the Black Pearl on the hunt for the Trident of Poseidon, which bestows control over the seas.
- Javier Bardem as Armando Salazar: A powerful and merciless ghost pirate hunter who was trapped in the Devil’s Triangle. After escaping, he seeks the Trident of Poseidon to kill every pirate at sea and exact revenge on his old enemy, Jack Sparrow.
- Brenton Thwaites as Henry: A young man who tries to reconnect with his father. He struggles to break a curse that is preventing him from doing so. Lewis McGowan portrays a young Henry.
- Kaya Scodelario as Carina Smyth: An astronomer. Scodelario explained the character’s motivation and role saying, “she is an academic, she’s fighting for the right to study at university, because women couldn’t at that time. So she’s on her own journey – looking for the trident of Poseidon – and she has a diary with clues.” She discussed the difference between Carina and Elizabeth Swann, believing that she was not just a carbon copy of that character.
- Geoffrey Rush as Captain Hector Barbossa: The one-legged pirate captain of the Queen Anne’s Revenge, former captain of the Black Pearl, and Jack’s former rival-turned-ally.
- Orlando Bloom as Captain William “Will” Turner, Jr.: A blacksmith-turned-pirate who was transformed into the Captain of the Flying Dutchman at the end of At World’s End. Speaking about his possible return to the franchise, Bloom stated that he would love to portray a character outside of his usual role types as a good-looking hero: “I’m of course Davy Jones now, so I’m down the bottom of the ocean. It might be kind of fun to do something where I’m rumbling round the bottom of the ocean, because I won’t look anything like me. [Gestures to face] Get all gnarly.”
- Kevin McNally as Joshamee Gibbs: Jack’s loyal friend and First Mate.
- Stephen Graham as Scrum
- Golshifteh Farahani as Shansa
- David Wenham as Scarfield
- Martin Klebba as Marty
- Angus Barnett as Mullroy
- Giles New as Murtogg
- Adam Brown as Jib
- Danny Kirrane
- Delroy Atkinson
- Goran D. Kleut
- Paul McCartney
On January 15, 2014, directors Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg confirmed that shooting would take place in Puerto Rico and New Orleans and Bruckheimer had previously mentioned that there might be a sequence in Louisiana. However, a spokesman for the Australian Arts Minister George Brandis confirmed that the fifth installment was set to shoot exclusively in Australia after the government agreed to repurpose $20 million of tax incentives originally intended for the remake of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, thus edging out Mexico and South Africa as filming locations. According to Australian film industry sources, on location pre-production started in late September 2014 and its cost is above $350 million. This was officially confirmed by Disney and the Queensland Arts Minister on October 2, 2014, stating that filming will take place exclusively in Queensland, Australia, being the largest production to ever shoot in the country. Village Roadshow Studios and Port Douglas were officially confirmed as filming locations. On January 1, 2015, The Rainbow Gypsy, a 15-year-old replica of an 1897 Scottish bawley, sailed into the Gold Coast to start the extensive refit, which will include a new bowsprit and reconfigured decks and cabins in order to become the Dying Gull, a single-masted ghost ship. Its captain and owner Kit Woodward will be a rigger on the film.