MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE (2017) – Torrent Full Movie Download HD1
MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE (2017) – Full MOVIE | FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | Watch Online | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVDRip | Bluray.
TORRENT: [Inside Subtitles English/Francais/Germany/Poland/Italy/Portugal/Hindi/Greece/Spain/Sweeden/Norweege/]
Mega.co.nz: [Inside Subtitles English/Francais/Germany/Poland/Italy/Portugal/Hindi/Greece/Spain/Sweeden/Norweege/]
In order to stop a threat to the town of Ponyville, the “Mane Six” – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity – must leave their home kingdom of Equestria, meeting new friends and overcoming challenges in the process.
- Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle, a princess “alicorn” (winged unicorn) and one of the “Mane Six” ponies.
- Ashleigh Ball as Applejack and Rainbow Dash, two of the “Mane Six”: Applejack is an apple farmer pony, and Rainbow Dash is a tomboyish pegasus.
- Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, two of the “Mane Six”: Pinkie Pie is a party-obsessed pony, and Fluttershy is a pegasus who cares for animals.
- Shannon Chan-Kent performs Pinkie Pie’s singing voice.
- Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity, a fashion designer unicorn and one of the “Mane Six”.
- Kazumi Evans performs Rarity’s singing voice.
- Cathy Weseluck as Spike, a young dragon who is Twilight Sparkle’s assistant.
- Nicole Oliver as Princess Celestia, an alicorn and the ruler of Equestria.
- Kristin Chenoweth as Princess Skystar, an energetic “sea pony” (hippocampus).
- Emily Blunt as Tempest Shadow, a broken-horned unicorn.
- Michael Peña as Grubber, the Storm King’s minion.
- Uzo Aduba as Queen Novo, the ruler of the sea ponies and mother of Princess Skystar.
- Liev Schreiber as the Storm King, an “evil monster” who opposes the ponies.
- Taye Diggs as Capper, an anthropomorphic cat and reformed con artist.
- Sia Furler as Songbird Serenade, a “pop star” pegasus. The character’s design is modeled after Sia’s facially obscured stage persona.
- Zoe Saldana as Captain Celaeno, an anthropomorphic parrot pirate.
At San Diego Comic-Con International in 2012, Friendship Is Magic head writer Meghan McCarthy commented on the possibility of a feature film based on the series, saying it was not in her control whether or not the film would be made. The film was announced on October 20, 2014, with Joe Ballarini originally attached as screenwriter and McCarthy as co-executive producer. Hasbro Studios president Stephan Davis said of the film that “I think it gives us an opportunity to tell a bigger story, that maybe we [can’t] tell on television” and that “[it’s] also an opportunity to broaden the franchise”. The film is one of the first being produced through Hasbro Studios’ self-financing film label Allspark Pictures, which also produced the live-action adaptation of Jem and the Holograms. During PonyCon AU on February 22, 2015, McCarthy said that the movie would be unrelated to the Equestria Girls spin-off franchise, and that the crew was “going all out on it, to make sure it doesn’t just feel like an extended episode”.
On August 7, 2015, Lionsgate confirmed that they would distribute and market the film worldwide, with the exception of China. Series director Jayson Thiessen and McCarthy were both confirmed as the film’s director and screenwriter, respectively; Michael Vogel was also signed on as co-executive producer alongside McCarthy, with Hasbro executives Brian Goldner and Stephen Davis as producers, and screenwriter Rita Hsiao later announced as co-writer alongside McCarthy.
The film was showcased at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival on May 10 along with eight other Lionsgate films to help sell the movie to international distributors. On April 30, 2016, concept artwork and other information was officially revealed at PonyRadioCon in Moscow; the panel included additional plot details such as the main characters’ transformation into “sea ponies” for a portion of the film.
The initial Lionsgate announcement listed the television series’ regular voice cast reprising their roles as the “Mane 6” characters alongside actress Kristin Chenoweth as a new character. On February 12, 2016, it was announced that Emily Blunt joined the voice cast. By April 27, 2016, actors Michael Peña and Uzo Aduba were in negotiations to join the cast. On May 16, Liev Schreiber and Taye Diggs were confirmed additions to the cast. On June 20, Ashleigh Ball stated through Twitter that she had begun recording for the film’s songs. By June 22, Schreiber commented in an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he had finished recording for an antagonist character in the film. At San Diego Comic-Con in July 2016, singer Sia Furler was announced to be portraying a new “pop star pony” character called Songbird Serenade. On January 11, 2017, it was reported by Variety that Zoe Saldana had joined the cast. Friendship Is Magic voice actress Nicole Oliver confirmed via Twitter on January 23 that she was a part of the film’s cast, reprising her role as Princess Celestia.
The film’s songs and score were composed by Friendship Is Magic songwriter Daniel Ingram, who first announced at GalaCon 2015 that he would be collaborating with a live studio orchestra for the film. On his songwriting for the film, Ingram said, “I had to challenge myself to push beyond what had been done in the TV show; to write bigger, more epic.” It was stated through the PonyRadioCon panel that the film would have a total of eight original songs. At Hasbro’s Toy Fair investor presentation on February 17, 2017, it was announced that there would be seven songs. Sia will be contributing two original songs to the film’s soundtrack.