IT (2017) – Torrent Full Movie Download H8Q
IT (2017) – Full MOVIE | FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | Watch Online | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVDRip | Bluray.
In the Town of Derry, the local kids are disappearing one by one, leaving behind torn body parts/remains. In a place known as ‘The Barrens’, a group of seven kids are united by their horrifying and strange encounters with a clown called Pennywise. Bill Denborough has a personal vendetta with the clown. 27 years after their last encounter with Pennywise, the ‘Losers Club’ has regrouped from their successful lives and businesses because IT has returned and kids are disappearing again. The only problem is that they have all forgotten what occurred that summer. It’s up to The Losers Club to regain their memories, to think of the key to killing Pennywise, and to stay alive long enough to end his tyranny but to also realise what brought them together in the first place.
When children begin to disappear in the town of Derry, Maine, a group of young kids are faced with their biggest fears when they square off against an evil clown named Pennywise, whose history of murder and violence dates back for centuries.
Forms of It
- Bill Skarsgård as It / Pennywise The Dancing Clown / Bob Gray
- An ageless, shapeshifting evil that awakens every three decades. The entity terrifies a small town’s children, forcing them to fight back. Will Poulter was previously cast in the role but was forced to drop out due to scheduling conflicts, with Poulter stating, “I was when Mr. Fukunaga was directing, but the circumstances at New Line are such that a new director’s attached now.” Poulter continued, “I think, with all due respect to him of course, I was selected by Cary and subscribed to Cary’s vision for the movie, and so I haven’t had a chance to connect with that [new] director.” Mark Rylance, Ben Mendelsohn, Kirk Acevedo and Hugo Weaving were considered for the role, with Mendelsohn passing on the project, as New Line wanted him to take a sizable pay cut. On June 3, 2016, The Independent officially reported, after final negotiations took place, that Muschietti had chosen actor Bill Skarsgård to portray the character. On portraying Pennywise, Skarsgård stated, “It’s such an extreme character. Inhumane, It’s beyond even a sociopath, because he’s not even human. He’s not even a clown. I’m playing just one of the beings It creates.” Skarsgård described the character further, saying, “It truly enjoys the shape of the clown Pennywise, and enjoys the game and the hunt.” He also commented, “What’s funny to this evil entity might not be funny to everyone else. But he thinks it’s funny.” On Pennywise’s design, Skarsgård stated, “It’s important that we do something fresh and original for this one. It’s purposely not going toward that weird, greasy look.” He also commented on being compared to Tim Curry, stating that, “[Curry]’s performance was truly great, but it’s important for me to do something different because of that. I’ll never be able to make a Tim Curry performance as good as Tim Curry.” Skarsgård also elaborated on his age, stating, “There’s a childishness to the character, because he’s so closely linked to the kids. The clown is the manifestation of children’s imaginations, so there’s something child-like about that.” Producer Dan Lin spoke of Skarsgård’s physical attributes: “His build is really interesting. He’s really tall and lanky, and feels a little clown like in his movement. When he came in — we had a lot of different actors read, and when he came in he had a different spin on the character that got us really excited.” Lin concluded by making comparisons to Heath Ledger’s Joker, “You’ve had [Ledger] doing almost a clown joker, you’ve seen obviously Tim Curry as a clown. We wanted someone who created a Pennywise character that would stand on its own and Bill came in and created this character that frankly freaked us out.” Muschietti spoke of Skarsgård’s Pennywise as one who isn’t one to lurk in the shadows, to which he remarked, “Pennywise shows up, he’s front and center, and he does his show. He has an act […] So it’s weird all the time, and every little thing implies a further threat.”
- Javier Botet as The Leper
- A rotting homeless man that encounters Eddie Kaspbrak under the porch of the house on 29 Neibolt Street.
- Tatum Lee as Judith
- One of It’s horrifying creations.