THE DARK TOWER (2017) – Torrent Download Movie H6U
THE DARK TOWER (2017) – Full MOVIE | FREE DOWNLOAD | TORRENT | Watch Online | HD 1080p | x264 | WEB-DL | DD5.1 | H264 | MP4 | 720p | DVDRip | Bluray.
The Dark Tower is an upcoming 2017 American science fantasy western horror film directed and co-written by Nikolaj Arcel, based on the series of novels of the same name by Stephen King. The film is a quasi-sequel to the The Dark Tower book series, following the ending of The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower.
The film has been stated to be not a typical adaptation, but more of a new take on the series. Additionally, King has tweeted a photo of the Horn of Eld with the caption “Last Time Around”, which is related to a scene from the end of the final book and Arcel said that fans will know the movie is a sequel to the book series. The film is set to be released on July 28, 2017.
The Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, roams an Old West-like landscape where “the world has moved on” in pursuit of the man in black. Also searching for the fabled Dark Tower, in the hopes that reaching it will preserve his dying world.
Jake Chambers (Tom Taylor) is a young 11-year-old adventure seeker who discovers clues about another dimension called Mid-World. Upon following the mystery, he is spirited away to Mid-World where he encounters the lone frontiersman knight Roland Deschain (Idris Elba) who is on a quest to reach the “Dark Tower” that resides in End-World and reach the nexus point between time and space that he hopes will save Mid-World from extinction. But with various monsters and a vicious sorcerer named Walter Padick (Matthew McConaughey) hot on their trail, the unlikely duo find that their quest may be difficult to complete.
- Idris Elba as Roland Deschain
- A frontiersman knight whose primary weapon is not a sword but a pair of revolvers. On the choice of Elba, director and co-writer Nikolaj Arcel stated, “For me, it just clicked. He’s such a formidable man.” He added that he’s been an admirer of Elba’s since The Wire. Arcel then stated, “I had to go to Idris and tell him my vision for the entire journey with Roland and the ka-tet. We discussed, who is this character? What’s he about? What’s his quest? What’s his psychology? We tried to figure out if we saw the same guy. And we absolutely had all the same ideas and thoughts. He had a unique vision for who Roland would be.” Stephen King himself spoke highly of Elba, stating: “I love it. I think he’s a terrific actor, one of the best working in the business now.” On the character of Roland, King noted: “For me the character is still the character. It’s almost a Sergio Leone character, like the Man with No Name,” while remarking, “He can be white or black, it makes no difference to me. I think it opens all kind of exciting possibilities for the backstory.”
- Matthew McConaughey as Walter Padick
- An ageless deceiver and sorcerer who also seeks to reach the tower and rule over its seemingly infinite kingdoms. On the choice of McConaughey, Arcel stated, “Matthew is an incredible actor who can do anything. That’s how I feel about [Walter]. He could do anything.” About the character of Padick, Arcel added, “He is this timeless sorcerer, and being a Stephen King fan, I’ve read and experienced Walter in various iterations”; Arcel making references to The Stand and The Eyes of the Dragon. “He has a very interesting way of seeing the world. He sees it with a sort of delight, even though he is obviously on the wrong side of the light-and-dark spectrum. He’s someone I’ve been having a lot of fun with.” King makes mention of him never having a clear image of the character’s face, to which he explained: “I never really thought of him. But [in the movie] he becomes a character who isn’t just a mirage that Roland is chasing. The way things are set up, he’s right there.”
- Tom Taylor as Jake Chambers
- A young boy who Roland must call upon to complete his journey, and a son-like figure to Deschain. Taylor won the role after an international search to find the young actor who would serve as the protege of Deschain.
- Katheryn Winnick as Laurie Chambers
- Jackie Earle Haley as Sayre
- Fran Kranz as Pimli
- Abbey Lee Kershaw as Tirana
- Michael Barbieri as Timmy
- Claudia Kim as Arra Champignon
- José Zúñiga as Dr. Hotchkiss
- Alex McGregor as Susan Delgado
- Nicholas Hamilton as Lucas Hanson
- De-Wet Nagel as Taheen Tech
|Credited cast, sorted by IMDb STARmeter:|
Man in Black
Roland Deschain / The Gunslinger
|Jackie Earle Haley||…||